× Search
Friday, May 7, 2021

Frequently Asked Questions


 Click on a category to the left to filter the list of FAQs below.

Where can I get a map of my precinct or district?

You can view a map of your precinct or district online using the GIS Mapping Applications. Printed maps for precincts, Supervisor, Justice of the Peace, Legislative and Congressional Districts can be purchased from the County Elections Department.

Printed Map Rates:

Map Size (all color) First Print Reprint (same map)
8 ½ x 11” (letter) $5.00 $2.00
11 x 17” (tabloid) $10.00 $5.00
36 x 48” (wall) $20.00 $10.00

Wall maps can take up to 1 hour to print, so calling in ahead with your map order works best.

Where can I put campaign signs?

Rules on where you can post signs vary according to where the signs will be located. A quick reference guide to the local sign ordinances is included in the County Candidate Packet, but it is your responsibility to make sure you are following the most current laws in each area you are posting signs.

Who do I call to complain about a political sign?

The Elections office provides candidates with guidelines on sign posting, but is not an enforcement agency. You can call the Public Works Department for whichever government area (e.g. State, County, City or Town) that the sign is in for more information on filing a complaint. See also: Quick Reference Guide
Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2021 by Yavapai County Government