× Search
Friday, May 7, 2021

Frequently Asked Questions


 Click on a category to the left to filter the list of FAQs below.

If I don't win in the Primary Election, can I run as an independent or write-in in the General Election?

No. If you don’t “win” the Primary, or if you don’t get enough signatures to qualify for the Primary, you cannot run as a write-in or as an “Independent” candidate in the General Election.

For more information see A.R.S. §16-312 and A.R.S. §16-341

The Election is over. I'm done now, right?

If your committee filed a Statement of Organization, your candidate committee remains open and “active” until you close it with a Termination Statement. When you terminate your committee, you must file a final Campaign Finance Report.

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2021 by Yavapai County Government